CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Water Fun


Hana and Elly
Noah and Thao

I can't tell who this is...

The boys all saying they're #1

All the kids that went to the water park... Slide Waters

Emma,Noah,and Me!

Emma and I
Noah in the grass at lunchtime.

Three cousins

The sled race.

Us three going to the Purple Haze.




We went to this water park the first full day in Washington.It was an hour away from Leavenworth and it was a long way we had traveled the day before.In the sled race I banged my neck on the thing that flipped upward.The Purple Haze was fun because it was completely dark all the way down until you got to the bottom and it was scary because there was just a sudden bright light that reflected off the tube.I felt the places where the tubes were connecting.It was a tiny tube and you got water up your nose and in your mouth if you weren't careful on the turns.There was also a tube slide that when you had two people you go faster than if you had one person.You got sprayed by a fountain and you were finished.My dad called one of the tube ones the Screamin' Eddie.You got caught in these little things and eventually you got out.People didn't have very good behavior on it though.There was also a hot tub and small swimming pool.I spent most of my time with Emma,but I also went with other cousins too.I had a blast!

0 comments: