CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Leavenworth

We went to Leavenworth for the week and I took a lot of photos there.We even met some little "friends" with our cousins.Anyway, here are the pix:)



we saw this cute baby raccoon on the side of the road.



crazy Noah!

This is a raccoon also...at night

We met this fellow at the nature walk

The sign for Starbucks.Sweet.

Cuz we're cousins

Thao didn't want her picture taken...

Pile up kids!

Root beer floats at 10:00 at night peeps!

Ice cream at 9:00

mountain view from balcony.

on the way we saw windmills...



Leavenworth,Washington.One word:FUN!We went swimming,shopped downtown,and saw some interesting animals.Including the C-U-T-E small little baby raccoon.We even went out of Leavenworth and went to a cool water park.We went with our cousins and aunts and uncles, and we had a blast.Of course,I didn't want to leave,nether did any body else.My brother and I had to sleep together,one night our cousin Emma slept with us.We saw a raccoon at night once and when Hana ,my mom and I were done taking pics of it,my mom and I went in and she locked Hana out with the raccoon!!!!!!Hana was screaming and mom was laughing and I,well I was giggling a little bit.We had a fantastic time and it was definetley worth the 6 hour drive.

0 comments: