CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 2, 2010

Oops...I forgot

I forgot to post that I got a 6 on a game board I had to do for school.It was when we were learning about the United States regions and we each got assigned a region after we made a big poster of the United States.We actually got to choose our region for the game,and I wanted the South-east,but so many people wanted it so I had to move to Northeast.I put it on tag board(as all of us did.)In school,we set it up by putting the lines where they were supposed to go to make the squares,and traced the region.We took it home over spring break and I worked on it at Sea Side.I made clay game pieces...(see if you can figure out what states they represent)...a lobster,Boston cream pie slice,statue of liberty torch,maple leaf,liberty bell,Hersey's chocolate kiss,and I think that's it.Well,I brought it into school and everybody thought it was really cool.And in the end,I got a 6!!!!!I was surprised because hardly ANYBODY gives out sixes.I was very proud.

0 comments: