CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow, Snow Wonderful Snow!

snow fort 08
sparkling ice

It snowed very hard last night and we built this huge snow fort that we never even used for some reason! Our neighbor kids all helped and so did noah, but I did not really do to much, I was cold! I found this cool chunk of ice this morning and I was inspecting it and I saw that it sparkled in the sun. It looked really cool! This morning in Wyoming it was -4 degrees below zero!!! That is COLD!!!! We played in the snow all morning, but my fingers started to get numb and I was really cold. Last night it was a winter wonderland, there was a lot of snow. The end of the driveway, (including the sidewalk) you could not see the end or where the road began, it was covered in snow. Snow is so great!!!!


0 comments: