CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Meet My Dog

look at her!soft and fuzzy!#1 best dog This is my sweet little dog maddie. she is a beagle and she is very gleeful! she is very sweet and she sleeps alot. when i was little i used to put my blankies on top of her and chase her down the hall. I like to pet her. she has an adorable collar that i helped pick out and i love it, but i love maddie more than the collar. she is 10, years old in doggie years she is 70! She has a very, very sweet face. i like to pet her on her stomach and under her chin. Here is her description:

*she is tri-color beagle - she is black, white and brown
*she howls a lot when people come to the door
*she is very cute
*she has little freckles on her nose
*she has brown eyes
*she has long nails right now

I love my doggie very much. posted by sydnie

1 comments:

Rochelle said...

I love your pictures of sweet Maddie. You wrote such a good description of her. She sure does howl when someone comes to the door!!!!!!! When you were both little you played a lot with Maddie. In fact your mom had to make sure you didn't get in her dog food!!!! I think she thought she was a human and you thought you were a dog!!!!!!!
I hope you're having a good day. I'm looking forward to your next blog. I'm glad you found your lunch bag.
I love you

Grandma